Compete with other TDS schools in Texas to win! The first 5, qualifying, Texas-based TDS schools to signup are automatically registered and will get a free, Snapchat geofilter designed to promote the 5 risks the Teens in the Driver Seat program focuses on, turned on over their school. The school with the highest geofilter use-rate will win a $50 gift card and 10 TDS All-Star points! Sponsored by Texas Department of Transportation.
SIGN UP BELOW: You must register by Monday, December 16, 2019!
If selected, we will notify you via email. TDS will have the geofilter turned on at your campus on Thursday, December 19, 2019, from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Your team should promote the Snapchat contest and 5 risks. TDS will provide you with a poster to print and hang in the halls and classrooms. The geofilter will go live, December 19, 2019 so be sure to encourage your peers and administration to take photos and apply the filter then share their pictures with friends on Snapchat!
All spots are filled, sign up is now closed! Thank you for applying!
Complete List of Rules:
- Deadline to register online is Monday, December 16th, 2019.
- Only 5 active Texas-based TDS schools may participate. To be an active school, please submit an order form.
- This is considered an online contest. The winning school will receive 10 TDS All-Star points for the 2019-2020 school year and a $50 gift card.
- The school with the highest geofilter use rate, wins. Use rate is calculated by Snapchat, which takes the number of geofilter views divided by actual number of uses. We want to encourage people to use the filter so their friends/family/followers will see the filter applied to their photo thus encompassing our true peer-influence methodology.
- All school geofilters will be turned on Thursday, December 19th, 2019, from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.