Car crashes is the #1 killer of teens in America, and for every American teen killed in a car crash, about 100 more are injured.
You are the solution!
Start the Teens in the Driver Seat program in your school. Created in 2002, it it the first peer-to-peer program for teens that focuses solely on traffic safety and addresses all the major risks. The program is available at no cost. We give you the science, guidance, and project resources to implement a successful program, the rest is up to you to create and sustain an awesome program at your school.
Learn more about the steps to starting a team or select your state from the links below. Not in your area? Learn how to partner with us to bring Teens in the Driver Seat or Teens in the Driver Seat Junior High to your area.
- California, Idaho, or State Farm High Schools
- Colorado Schools
- Georgia High Schools
- Georgia Junior High Schools
- Nebraska Schools
- Texas High Schools
- Texas Junior High Schools
- You can help reduce the risk of injury and death among your friends when you speak up
- You have a voice and your friends listen to you
- You can learn life skills of effective communication and leadership
- You can connect to friends, your school, and your community
- Peer helpers have more credibility and a better understanding of teen concerns and pressures
- You can learn to be an effective role model