Just like the rest of the country, car crashes are a leading cause of death for Georgia teens of all ages. Through our partnership with the Georgia Department of Transportation, we know that distractions and seat belts are two of the riskiest behavior Georgia teens take behind the wheel. This school year, TDS is targeting several counties that are experiencing the highest rate of teen crashes, injuries, and fatalities. These counties are shown.
If you are a Georgia school and want to get involved, at no cost, sign up today! We have also partnered with Safe Kids Georgia, experts in the field of injury prevention, that are able to assist you.
Georgia School Resources
- Order a kit to get started>
- Find speakers and presenters>
- Download AutoCoach, developed by Shepherd Center to help teens learn to drive>
- Distracted Driving Posters from Shepherd Center>
- Georgia Traffic Safety Facts
- County Data Sheets