If your life had a soundtrack, what songs would be on it?
In five words or less, describe yourself.
Leader, Enthusiastic, Dependable, Driven, Intelligent
Who is your favorite celebrity?
Who do you look up to?
Dr. Barry Dotson, my Grandpa
What are your hobbies?
Cheerleading, roller skating, watch movies (chick flicks)
Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I will be graduate degree in Education. I would love to be a Math teacher.
If you could meet five famous people, who would they be and why?
- Carrie Underwood because she is an excellent role-model and has not fallen into peer pressure.
- Billy Graham because he was an excellent Christian role model.
- Francis Chan who is a famous Christian author and professional speaker who has inspired me.
- Taylor Swift because I have grown up listening to her music move my soul.
- Brian McCann because I grew up watching him play baseball with my parents and he always had good character both on and off the field.
If you could do anything in the world or go anywhere, what/where would it be?
When l build my home in Lyons, Georgia, I want to have a suite for my Grandmother to live in attached to the home.
If you could change one thing about the way your friends drive or ride in the car, what would it be?
To not care about their cellular devices.
Why are you involved in Teens in the Driver Seat®?
As president of FCCLA, I love to compete. I also love to spread the TDS message to my peers. I care too much about my peers’ safety to see them make stupid decisions that could cost them their life and the lives of others. As a leader in FCCLA, I enjoy doing all the events and contests because it brings our organization to the top of the state in points and we become stronger working as a team. We are a close knit group. We have each other’ s backs. As I learn how to become more involved in TDS, I know I will only become a wiser leader and stronger ambassador for Teens in the Driver Seat.