The 2015 Celebrate My Drive campaign encourages safe driving practices with a simplified call-to-action to drive 2N2® — “2 eyes on the road, 2 hands on the wheel.” This year, high schools are challenged to enter a submission explaining a teen driver safety issue they plan to address if they win a grant. Students will use creative elements to explain how they will incorporate #Drive2N2 into their activities and communicate safe teen driving.
Changes from 2014
- Creative submissions will be accepted from a maximum of 2,200 high schools.
- State Farm will select the 100 top submissions, of which the public will vote for 22 high schools (11 large, 11 small) to receive a grant prize of $100,000 each.
- From the 22 winners, the band Echosmith will select one high school where they will perform a live concert in early 2016.
- October 12 – 25: Contest is open for high schools nationwide to submit creative plans to address teen driver safety
- November 9 – 13: Voting is open to the public to select 22 winners from top 100
- Winners will be announced in December!
What to know
Schools can use their Teens in the Driver Seat program as part of their creative plans to address teen driver safety!