Can’t make it to the second annual TDS Summit? You can still leave your mark on the summit – enter your best t-shirt design into the Summit Shirt Contest for a chance to win a $50 gift card.
Here are the rules:
- Limit one entry per person.
- Even if you can’t make it to the summit, you can still enter the Summit Shirt Contest and you just might win!
- Design mockup can be made in any program (Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Word, etc. but MUST be submitted as a PDF). Winner will need to provide their original file.
- Anyone who is a high school student, living in the US, can enter.
- Shirt designs may be for front of shirt, back of shirt or both.
- Send entries as a PDF via e-mail to Sam Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the mail to
Attn: Sam Holland SSC
Texas Transportation Institute
Texas A&M University System
College Station, TX 77843-3135
But HURRY! The deadline for entries is 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time on October 2, 2009. The winner of the Summit Shirt Contest will win a $50 gift card, special recognition at the summit, and of course, a free t-shirt. Plus – your design will be printed on hundreds of t-shirts that will be given to everyone that attends the TDS Summit in El Paso.
For more information or if you have questions, e-mail Sam at email@example.com.