A psychiatrist is my ultimate dream goal, and I know I will be a psychiatrist, the best one at it of course 🙂 Helping people and listening to their problems makes me happy whether they need medications or just someone to talk to. I want to be that person to help and make a difference.
2. If you could do anything in the world or go anywhere what/where would it be?
Going to Saturn would be a dream come true. Exploring the universe from outer space would be THE most amazing thing in Andrea’s history. Going to Paris and Venice with my mom, just the two of us, would be a fun place to be.
3. If you could meet five famous people, who would they be and why?
- Brad Pitt because since I was young I fell in love with him
- Rosa Parks because she has been my hero; I wish I could meet her and tell her that because of her I am a strong woman with an opinion.
- The Obama family because I would enjoy spending time with them and also to have the opportunity to tell Obama the different ways he could help people like myself and other hard working students and workers.
- Taylor Lautner because he is completely adorable and his role of Jacob Black in New Moon was amazing!
- Last but not least would have to be Carmen Electra or Fergie or Shakira because I want the abdominals they have. Workout together could be a good healthy workout.
4. If you could change one thing about the way your friends drive, what would it be?
If I could change their level of maturity I would not stop to think about it twice. I think a car should be given to a mature individual which is why I believe most of my friends should be ban from driving. Texting, drinking, and speeding are the main causes of why most accidents happen and it’s something that scares me. I would like for them to be mature about life threatening matters as well as texting while driving!
5. Why are you involved in Teens in the Driver Seat?
I am involved in Teens in the Driver Seat because I lost several of my friends and family members due to car accidents. I do not want another death of a loved one as a result of another car accident. Enough is enough. I want to make a difference and I know I can.