You can find them in almost any high school in America. They’re the ones left behind who have to live with the loss of a teenager killed in a traffic crash. But a lot of these teens are standing up to say, “No more.” They won’t sit around and suffer the loss of another friend or classmate. They’re doing something about the problem.
Hear their inspirational public service announcements and podcasts about teen driving and safety.
How you can use the audio:
- Play them during morning announcements
- Recreate them in a role play in classrooms
- Make a storyline and skit for school assemblies
- Llano HS Counselor: Mary Ann Scott (1:34) – History of Llano HS TDS Program
- Llano HS Student: Kelsey (:57) – Kelsey Sharing Her Loss