2. If you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, or fill out a form that e-mails us this information, we will only use the personally-identifiable information to respond to your request and analyze trends.
3. When you make a donation to Teens in the Driver Seat® through this web site, we keep a record of the information you provide only so that we can acknowledge your gift and keep a list of people who have helped to support our cause. Information other than your name will be kept confidential and will not be shared with anyone or any organization without your consent.
4. When you browse through our web site, we automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit:
- the IP address and the name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are using an American Online account, or tamu.edu, if you are connecting from Texas A&M University’s domain);
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you visited.
The name “Teens in the Driver Seat®” and the Teens in the Driver Seat® logo are protected under federal copyright law. The use of printed and electronic media materials from the Teens in the Driver Seat® web site are encouraged for schools and organizations using those materials under the Teens in the Driver Seat® name, but use of these materials under any other program name is not allowed.