> Events & Contests > Pledge to Keep Our Drive Alive

Pledge to Keep Our Drive Alive

Place a comment below to let us know you’ve made the pledge. Together we can all make a difference in saving U.S. teens from the number one killer.

Download the pledge to display.

I make this pledge, both bold and brave, so someone’s life I will help to save. Watch my speed, stay awake and know the difference a drink can make. Buckle up and avoid distractions – like texting, cell phones – such deadly actions. Golden rules, simply five, strive to keep our drive alive.

Junior High Pledge:

pledge_web_jrhigh

I make this pledge, both bold and brave, so someone’s life I will help to save. Pay attention and don’t distract; I can help my driver react. Slow down, buckle up, take a break – these are suggestions I can make. Be the difference, stay alive, learn to drive before you drive.

153 comments on “Pledge to Keep Our Drive Alive
  1. Brandy Roberts says:

I pledge to keep all distractions off of my mind when I drive and to drive as safely as possible, abiding by all the rules associated with driving.
    -Timpson High School Student.

2. Terence Garrett says:

I pledge to be a safe driver.

3. Datrien Bendy says:

I pledge to be a safe driver and to not text and drive.

-Timpson High School

4. Matthew Weaver says:

I Pledge to drive safe through the United States of America
    Timpson ISD Student

5. Shakur Deiondre Johnson says:

I PLEDGE to DRIVE SAFE to show the LITTLE CHILDREN that looks up to me as A ROLE MODEL.

TIMPSON HIGH SCHOOL
    SENIOR STUDENT

6. Piper Hudman says:

I pledge to no longer drive under the influence of Alcohol, Smoking, nor texting, or anything on a cellular device…

I am a member of Timpson I.S.D…

7. Hannah Lee says:

I pledge to not text and drive, nor talk on the phone while driving. I go to Timpson High School in Texas.

8. cassidy cheshire says:

I pledge to drive safely and not text or talk while driving.

TIMPSON HIGH
    SCHOOL STUDENT

9. Bill Belrose says:

I pledge to always drive smart and safe for the safety of myself and others.

Timpson High School

10. Vanesa Pacheco says:

I pledge to drive with precaution and to keep in mind anything can happen at any time.
    -Timpson ISD Student

11. Solangel says:

I pledge to never text, talk on the phone, or take Snapchat videos while driving.

Galileo Academy of Science and Technology -San Francisco

12. Monica McNamara says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence or allow any of my friends to drive under the influence.

-Monica McNamara from Delta Zeta at WCU of PA

13. Brooke Reardon says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence and volunteer to DD for any friends and family whenever I can.

-Brooke Reardon from Delta Zeta at WCU of PA

14. Dana Castronovo says:

-Dana Castronovo, from Delta Zeta at WCU of PA

15. Jaclyn Kolano says:

-Jaclyn Kolano, Delta Zeta at West Chester University of Pennsylvania

16. Halle Feuerman says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence and put my friends, family, self, and others at risk.

Halle Feuerman, Delta Zeta West Chester University of Pennsylvania

17. Ally Enelow says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence or allow any of my friends.

Allyson Enelow, Delta Zeta West Chester University of Pennsylvania

18. Amanda Purelli says:

i pledge to not drive under the influence. Amanda Purelli DZ at West Chester University

19. Leah Miraglia says:

I pledge to not drive under the influence in order to keep myself and loved ones safe.

Leah Miraglia
    Delta Zeta
    WCU

20. Angelina Stella says:

I pledge to not drive under the influence or let anyone else drive under the influence. Angelina Stella Delta Zeta, West Chester University Of Pennsylvania.

21. Nicole Pasquarello says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence.

-Nicole Pasquarello in Delta Zeta of WCU, PA.

22. Taylor Tannazzo says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence or put any of my passengers in harms way.

Taylor Tannazzo
    Delta Zeta at West Chester University of PA

23. Samantha Horsch says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence

Sam Horsch
    Delta Zeta at West Chester University of PA

24. Renee Reyes says:

I pledge to always make smart and safe decisions, and to never drive under the influence.

-Renee Reyes of Delta Zeta, West Chester University

25. Melanie Klein says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence, and drive safely.

-Melanie Klein of Delta Zeta, West Chester University

26. Annie says:

i pledge to never drive under the influence and not allow others to either. – Annie of delta zeta, west chester university of pa

27. Amy Kao says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence, nor if I’m aware of, let anyone else.
    Amy Kao of delta zeta sorority, west chester university

28. Phoebe Schumacher says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence, or let anyone else I am with drive under the influence. -Delta Zeta West Chester PA

29. Deanna Simonsen -Delta Zeta, West Chester University of Pennsylvania says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence, as well as not letting anyone who is under the influence to drive.

30. Catherine Bond says:

– Catherine Bond Delta Zeta at West Chester University of PA

31. Delaney Kusters says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence and to never let any of my friends drive under the influence.
    -Delaney Kusters Delta Zeta, West Chester University

32. Brittany Carroll says:

I pledge to never drive under the infuence or allow any of my friends or people around me drive under the influence.
    -Brittany Carroll Delta Zeta, West Chester University of PA

33. Gabriella Rossini says:

I pledge to not drive under the influence or allow any of my friends to drive under the influence.

-Gabriella Rossini, Delta Zeta, West Chester University of PA

34. Riley Mehalko says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence – Riley Mehalko from Delta Zeta at WCU

35. Haley Shea, Delta Zeta of West Chester University says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs and to make sure that my friends or family do not drive under the influence either.

36. Jillian Devlin, says:

I pledge to never drive under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance. I also pledge to not allow any of my friends or family to drive while under the influence.

– Jillian Devlin, Delta Zeta, West Chester University of Pennsylvania

37. danielle wilson says:

I pledge to be a safe driver and never drive under the influence.
    Danielle Wilson, Delta Zeta, West Chester University

38. Ariana Cummins says:

I pledge to be a safe driver and never drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol – Ariana Cummins of Delta Zeta West Chester University of Pennsylvania

39. Samantha Massaro says:

I pledge to never let myself or any friend or family member to drive under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance.
    Samantha Massaro, Delta Zeta, West Chester University of Pennsylvania

40. Jessica Beringer says:

I pledge to never drink and drive, as well as to never let any friends or family drive while under the influence.
    -Jessica Beringer from Delta Zeta at West Chester University